Day 239: CUTE HEDGEHOG POSTER WARNS OF GARDEN DISASTERS
This is a poster by a boy called Frazer who discovered a hedgehog in his garden that had been badly hurt by a strimmer. Frazer took the hog to Trevor (who runs the wildlife ambulance service in Sussex where I volunteered at the start of this year) and it turns out the creature had been in before and was called ‘Grape’.
Anyways, poor Grape wasn’t feeling too good and unfortunately died 36 hours later. So Frazer made this educational poster.
Good on Frazer.
I just hope he wasn’t using the strimmer.