DAY 251: TWELVE REASONS BADGERS ARE RELATED TO HIPSTERS
As I head to parliament today to lobby my MP about the cull, I can’t help noticing the strange similarity between my local East London Hipster and our beloved black and white.
Excuse the lightheartedness but if you are a townie and you think ‘horse’ is something that happens when you smoke too much this might help explain their complex – and charming – behaviour.
(I hope they don’t shoot the hipsters either – apart from the ones that burn BBQ holes in London fields).
Although the cull has officially started the shooting has not (yet) and today there’ll be a debate in parliament. If the MPs vote against the cull then – amazingly – it can still go ahead but it’ll make the Cameron look even more out of touch.
1. BADGERS LIVE IN SOCIAL GROUPS UNDERGROUND
2. BADGERS ARE ACTIVE BY NIGHT
3. BADGERS LIVE IN THE WOODS
4. BADGERS NEED OUR HELP
5. BADGERS FEED ON EARTH WORMS
6. BADGERS INHERIT THEIR SETTS FROM THEIR PARENTS
7. LOOKING AFTER AN ABANDONED BADGER IS LIKE LOOKING AFTER A CHILD
8. BADGERS LOVE TO HAVE FUN
9. OCCASIONALLY BADGERS GATHER BLUEBELLS FOR THEIR HOME
10. YOU CAN TELL A LOT ABOUT A BADGER FROM IT’S TOILET BEHAVIOUR
11. BADGERS HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR A VERY LONG TIME
12. BADGERS RIDE FIXED WHEEL BIKES